1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Monday, October 25, 2010

Pacific Northwest Road Trip

Rachelle and I plan to tour road 3-week Carmel (u.s. and Canada). We will be leaving from in Las Vegas next week sometime.

We begin by driving north to Renault, then west through Sacramento in San Francisco, North Portland, Seattle, Calgary, Vancouver, East direction.Rachelle is a play on the 8th October Bklgri (one performance only), after which she return to Winnipeg for displaying different then you can return to the solo Vegas, visit to Salt Lake City on the way home.

We seem to stay downtown Reno for one night only, then head in San Francisco the next day we may eat Sacramento along the way, but don't expect that we stay the night. I want to spend several days in each area, Bay, Portland, Seattle and Vancouver.

Our only significant constraint is that we have to be Calgary by 7th October at the latest. Otherwise we have some flexibility in how we do it.

I have never done an extended road trip's before, and Rachelle has. This is something we both wanted to do for the experience.Job scheduling well for our schedules, and the weather should be nice at this time of year.

My car has only 5500 miles on it, so this trip will add several thousand more.

I'm already Renault once before, I already many times in the Bay area, including live there from 1989 to 1991, so I know some cool things to do in these cities, but this will be my ... the first time ever visiting Portland Seattle, Vancouver, Calgary, Salt Lake City, so like some suggestions on what to see/do walk/cities, including where to stay and potentially of interest along the way.We have a place to stay in Calgary, but we still need to make arrangements for the rest of the trip.

I am not planning a travel blog about the ride. I tried to make my trip to Canada for 3 weeks earlier this year, but I found it a tedious uninspired and feedback Hill too little, so I see a lot of value to doing it again.I can still blog along the way if I feel inspired to write, but I had a blog about personal growth issues and stories of travel using to illustrate points only if it looks suitable. I prefer to focus on having another trip to record it.

Have you ever gone in Milan on RTE? if so, what advice you have for us? do you enjoy the experience?

Post to TwitterThis Post to Facebook tweet post post on Facebook

Learn how to make faster progress in your career, relationships, financial habits, health, and more. see Steve at conscious growth workshop, October 29-31, 2010.


This value is used in, September 14, 2010 6: 54 and is filed under Travel. you can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. both comments and pings are currently closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment